INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Grey's Fall Party

I'm so behind on blogging! I've taken lots of pictures lately of what we've been up to so stay tuned!

On Oct. 30, Mrs. Close's 3-year old class had a fall party. It was so fun to actually go into Grey's class and play with all of his sweet friends. We started off with a craft, making paper bags for the kids to take around to each game station. After games we really enjoyed the cutest cupcakes and cookies ever! I hate I didn't get a picture. I was too busy eating.



Mrs. Close's 3-Year Old Class
Photobucket

I loved Grey's bag so much I just had to take a picture. Each child was given a sack and a sheet of stickers to decorate. Grey decided to make his bag look like Frankenstein by putting the swirl stickers on the sides. I was so proud of his creativity!

Photobucket

These little hanging pumpkins were so fun and easy to make. You can get instructions here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm telling you I love these owls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment